Saturday 9 May 2009

A TINY WISH FOR A HUGE CONTRIBUTION..



finally my third post of the day..
it's quite special..

yes.
happy mother's day


especially to my beloved super-mum
Norasiah binti Mohd Arshad


thousands of love
sincerely from me


sorry if i've ever made you hurt or cry
thanks for being close to me
though we are worlds apart now
your love and your care always be my loyal companion


i love you mak


thank you thank you and thank you





yes....everywhere i go...
you'll always there for me..
west..east...south...north...

with your guidance and support
now i am not afraid to dream for the sky
because i believe that i can leap as high as i can
with you on my back

fellas
come on!
spend some time!

just to say to our mak/ibu/mummy/ummi

how important they are
how love we are
towards them

yes
just a simple wish yet a significant indication
that we all love them very much after all

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

No comments: