Friday 8 May 2009

.CHANGE.


i came across many people...some said people don't change...they are still the same people after all....nahhh people do change...yes...people change....

maybe the change is for the better or perhaps for the worst...

yeah...don't put high hopes that things will change eventually...don't expect something will rise up out of blue if it happen that we just sit and do nothing....

for me..those who thinks that people don't change are actually afraid...yeah afraid that they might lose that person...

what makes people afraid to change is just because:
we are too pampered in our comfort zone..

me too afraid to change...yeah...afraid that i might fail to cope up with stuffs....too timid to jeopardize what i have now...afraid to step out of my comfort zone...sacrificing my fame...my pride..my passion...

but with time goes on...i managed to step up and make a change on my own will...yes...managed to put my tiny foot one at a time slowly...one after another...out of my comfort zone...though it is super duper sad...

i still remember that i cried during my first day in pre-school...bursting out of my class and ran towards the main gate...begging for my mum to stay...but it's just that day...

i still remember that i cried during my first day in boarding school..though it is just between Subang Jaya and Shah Alam..yeah 15 minutes driving...looking out of the window...while tears running down slowly...but it's just that day...

and i still remember that i cried during my first day in UKM...sitting there alone...laying in the bed..thinking if the risk i take is worthy enough with the things i've already got in MSU...friends...with family just 5 minutes apart..a good football team i've already had myself in....
is it worth enough to sacrifice those things...? but i trust my guts...put myself in a zone which is foreign to me...expect that this change is worthwhile...

yeah...it's painful to make a change...need sacrifice...a lot of sacrifice..worthy or not...it's the risk i have to take...exam is coming up...home is just 2 months away....mak said i have to be strong,hard working, focus...do what i have to do there....

and yes....i'm here now...egypt...another sacrifice i've made...a change i've jeopardized...a risk i took...i have to be strong...i have to be a real man...i admit...sometimes it's too bitter to swallow...i cried a few times...hehehe...yeah...even man cries lah...

and for those who help me and support me always...thanks yaah...i dedicate this for you...

"you make it easy"....
"as easy as 1,2 (1 2 3 4) "...
"there's only one thing two do three words four you"...
" i love you..."...
"there's only one way two say those three words"...
"and that's what i'll do"...
"i love you......"

a change of sport....still managed to contribute lah..hehe
a change of position (never played as a stopper before)

change of hairstyle

still managed to graduate from pre-school..hehe


managed to get along wif friends...

4 comments:

Luqman said...

Change hurts, it makes people feel insecure, confused and angry. Without accepting the fact that everything changes, we cannot find the perfect composure. But unfortunately, although it is true, it is difficult for us to accept it. Because we cannot accept the truth of transience, we suffer.
At times, I would rather die than see the things that I used to like, in this case a person,change to become a totally different person whom I can barely communicate with.

Solid90 said...

yeah..changing is painful sometimes....hehe...but if it's for the better, we should support it though sometimes it means to let it go..rite?....it always hard for the first time..but i believe tommorow wont be as hard as yesterday...hehe...believe it.. =)

kepalakotak said...

kau nangis ke? **terkejut** Apa pun, kau boleh je kisahkan kat kitorang, kami sedia mendengar.

Jangan sedih-sedih ok?

hm. nampaknnya banyak gambar-gambar kenangan kat sini. agak nostalgik.

Solid90 said...

nangis la....hehe..tym tuh mmg melankolik gler...dgn ujan renyai2 lagik...keseorangan...sepi...fuhhh...cam drama beb...haha...tol dowh...

ok jer...kwn2 ade ak ok jer..tahan je...hehe...

aah gmba ak smpan...cool dowh tgk balek..hehe