Saturday 25 April 2009

THE SPIRIT


I LOVE YOUR SPIRIT
that is the one thing that i'm really amazed
the thing that assists my life
when things turn to be impossible
you'll never say die
you'll never say no
you'll never say GAME OVER

people say no!!
you say yes!!
people say back off!!
you say get on!!

yeah..
it's just an honour
growing up with you
supporting you
inspired by you
ups and downs
high and lows

LOSE
never be your motto
GIVE UP
never be your colour
IMPOSSIBLE
never be your principle

but
GLORY
always be your stripes
it just happen that

I LOVE YOUR SPIRIT
YEAH..

THE SPIRIT OF THE TRUE CHAMPION!!

just like those lads in red....

p/s: i'm really in love...yeah with that cute insect below there...just wait until i can get my hand on that super cool beetle...haha....bile la agaknye??...

2 comments:

Simple. said...

OMG!!
I love Beetles too!!

Solid90 said...

haha...yup...it's just adorable....