Monday 20 April 2009

BUSY BUZZING BEE



it's been a super busy week for me....yeah...super duper tired too...

with the exams...programmes....even i could not divide my time properly...

all my initial plans had to be postponed because of sudden commitments and others...

and i was so afraid that my main focus which is...the exam would be shifted elsewhere...

yeah...actually i just been registered unintentionally by somebody into some leadership programmes...

yeah as cliche' as it sound....we had some LDK's....some tasks to be done...some performances to be prepared...some competitions to be entered...

i entered one of those competitions held...yeah debate...in MALAY...
as i've expected...i lost..haha...but never mind....they were too hebat.....maybe they have a lot better experiences than us...hehe....but nvm...i've made somebody proud...haha maybe kot....

and another thing...i had a hair-cut last weekend...if i'm not mistaken..it's my first hair-cut since i came to this african country...hehe...about 6 months i guess...i've just made it a bit shorter...not too short...just nice i think...hehe..yeah...but still messy as always....

got to go fellas.....as i said....it's been a super duper busy week for me........


p/s: haha my winning look before the debate starts...with my new hairdo...hehe...no losing pic here...

No comments: