Thursday 22 April 2010

PRESS.PLAY.PRIDE




yeah, i'm in the final!
just one more vital step
and then it's victory!

playing with so many good players is not something that you can called "Piece of cake"
me?..nope..didn't even have the tiniest courage...poor me...:(
but playing in front of a huge crowd is something more suicidal..
i think, i'm stuck between luck and fate.

but what's matter the most, patience always treat you the best.
i'm still remember the first time i played the old version of Pro Evolution Soccer.
Yeah, Winning Eleven.
I think most people knew it.

I still remember how frustrated and mad I am when I failed to score
Instead of putting the ball inside the net, i slammed the ball to the sky.sigh.how newbie i was back then..

but now, at least i can compete with others.

with god's will, i'm gonna win this for everbody..:D(semangat tol..hehe)

and thanks to my friends who're supporting me that night..really really appreciated it..:D

and check this out..hahaha..one of my friend made this..thx man!..cool dowh!..hehe..



that's all...bye..

6 comments:

Meru said...

goodluck..
;p

Ashraf said...

pergh, gile terer bdk ni. good luck ar final dowh. wakil sambest

Anonymous said...

all the best..g0od luck...!=)

Solid90 said...

abu: tq..will do my best..:D

acap: haha..ak wakil sambest, shah alam, mesia sume la...haha

anonymous: tq...try my best..

anwar azhari said...

gocoh hijau gocoh~!!

Solid90 said...

hehehe..umah ijau rules dowh.!!!..:D