Friday 26 February 2010

HEY!!...MY NAME IS MOHAMAD...



at last...
one month of hardwork..
finally i can get loose of myself...
start to reconnect with the world..:D..
exam really looks like troublesome enough..sheesh

by the way..
watched my name is khan movie last night...
my first hindustan movie but yet it is a nice one though..
thanks to F for keeping me accompanied for the whole 2 and half hours..hehe

really an inspiring movie..
show us a bit about humanity and justice...
i think all people should watch this movie
yes yes...so we can all live peacefully rite? :D

if one thing that i learn from that movie is..
there are only two types of people...
good people who does good deeds..
and bad people who does bad things..
not the colour of our skin..language..or even our religion itself..

so..treat every mankind with just...
muslims are not a terrorist!!!..
yeah watch that movie and you know it..:D

by the way..10 days of holiday..with nothing to do yet..
i hope some spark of miracles will happen..
yeah..save me from this boredom..hehe...

anyway...let me be clear about this again..my name is mohamad...and i'm not a terrorist!!..:D yeah..

see ya later!!...enjoy your holidays wherever you go...

P/s: acap...you should watch that movie..hehe..most of the scenes in US..hehe..walaupun ko tak minat hindustan, ko kene tgk gak..aku pun tak tgk gak sblm nie..hehe


No comments: