Sunday 24 January 2010

I CAN'T GO ON, I'LL GO ON


all work no play makes Jack a dull boy
i bet that every one knows this quote

but at this very moment,
this quote seems to be unreliable
just not the type of quote i really can depend to

yeah....it's the exam thing
i have tons tons of books to read
hundred and thousands of pages to be memorised
in just less that two weeks
how dramatic is that...:(

i think it's the toughest semester yet
even my mum said to me that everytime she's on the line with me
surely there will be an exam ahead...
and like always, yes mum, i will try to do my best and not just ordinary one..sigh..(it's tough)

but looking at the bright side,
i will just keep my mind at the right state..
yes, stay positive,optimistic
and try not to be dragged and sinked in the ocean of this hustle and bustle months

so, loaded your guns fellas
and get ready for our battle!!

bye.. :)

6 comments:

van der shraaf said...

good luck dude!

Nik.Arif said...

gud luck bro...tarahal lah..
exam??? kecik punye matter lah... hehe

Solid90 said...

acap: tq bro
pok nik: hehe...tuh la pasal..tarak hal la...ko tolg la ak jwab kan..hehe ley tak :D

Fathini said...

bitaufik wannajah..=))

Anisah Shamilah MS said...

all da best!

Solid90 said...

thanks fathini and kak nisah...i will do my best!!..ehehe...hope so...doakan yer..:D