Thursday 6 August 2009

WHO'S BACK..


yes.
guess.
who's back.
i know u love me.
hahahaha.
i'm home.
nothing much changed actually.
everything just perfect.
thus, nothing's changed.

i'm still having some tough time to rub off that jet-lag.
been sleeping at the wrong time.
waking up at the wrong place. (haha)

so far, i've went to mid valley.
taking our sweet time.
drive all the way to wangsa maju.
lost.
cuak giler.

thought i will stuck in KL forever. (haha)
but i know i'll find the way out.
yes.
u can count on me.

superhero don't fall. (hehe)
next time, i just have to know the name of the road first.
if not, i'm afraid i'm not getting any luck next time.

it's going to be my place too.
so, have to know.

i'd cut my hair.
lots of hair.
now i just look like a budak sekolah.
but i look more suci. (haha)
i hope it's not a weird heirdo.

saturday.
big day.
i hope my friends can join me to celebrate my brother's wedding.
you all are invited.
sure you can come.

it's a long holiday ahead.
i hope it's gonna be super fun.


8 comments:

Wo0dBuRy CraZEe said...

u mean dat u drive to mid valley and u take a wrong way until u reach wangsa maju?
haha...very far doe...

solid90 said...

haha not laa...went to mid valley the other day..
gi wgsa maju tuh mmg nk anta my fren..haha yahh..my very bespren...balek tuh sesat...haha nsb bek jumpe..

Wo0dBuRy CraZEe said...

wat seksyen wangsa maju tu?

solid90 said...

kat wangsa murni...13

Wo0dBuRy CraZEe said...

owh i c...

Anonymous said...

jahat sia.. balik x btau

kubang said...

bile abg kau kawen?
x ajak dowhhh

solid90 said...

ololo..luper.....haha
nnt ak kawen ak ajak...