Monday 13 July 2009

LOVE BUG



Now I'm speechless over the edge,

I'm just breathless
I never thought that
I'd catch this

lovebug again
Hopeless, head over heels in the moment
I never thought that I'd get hit by this

lovebug again

hehe...yeah...it's not me...don't jump to the conclusion yet...

it's just kill off the suspense...:)

actually
i just want to wish

SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU
ANGAH

i just happy for both of you

sorry cuz i can't be there yet
but i will be there
on that 8.8.09

actually i'm still waiting for the pictures...
abah said it got stucked somewhere in the e-mail...

to alang :

haaa copek2 laa cari calon...you are next..hahaha


haha...kene ikut turn kan...from right to left..

to me :
i've found one
yeah that girl below

sweet blue lady


but i just have to wait for her to come out from that cursed wall...

that's all... :)

anyway..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

to

these mr nice guy :

PADEL


manih abe cik nieh...hehe :)

&

POK NIK


which one is him..? hmmm...
haha sorry....i got confused laahh

two papers left...

and then

ADIOS!!!
miss those ol' gewd days..

3 comments:

Nik.Arif said...

bro...thanx for d wish... hehehe nnt aku banje kek lagi k... =p

nawzahs said...

jo-bros
adik bradik jongang

Solid90 said...

haha..no hal pok nik..member2 kan..hehe

:)..jongos brother aa...haha