Thursday 4 June 2009

BANKAI...


that yellow wood framed clock shows
it is already 2.16 am
but my eyes doesn't rebel to rest
nor my soul
sitting there calmly

maybe just because
i've been sleeping for 6 hours straight
not getting too much sleep lately
if i have one, it's not the usual cycle
stay up all night...stay down all day

i've been trying to restart my laptop back
trying...once...twice...thrice...
then suddenly...it turns on
yeah..right timing i guess..hehe
gone holiday before my exam
gone back after exam

but it just about half an hour
no big deal...
at least i got to recover some of the latest BLEACH animes
i've been really into it before
love those cool characters...their stylish styles...
plus i have sufficient time to track back those episodes that i've missed

now, i'm addicted
after watching GHOST
i started to watch BLEACH
one to another
at least i have something to see,to enjoy
after that mad doctor and farm boy left..
at least for month or more

when through some tests recently
really tested my credibility and emotional
but thank to god
it went well

now i've got my cycle back
biology cycle
life cycle
but he most important thing is...
it's my cycle

that's all fellas...ciao

coolest guy i've ever known...never afraid to be himself..
uruhara kisuke

'Cause you give me something
That makes me scared, alright

This could be nothing

But I'm willing to give it a try

Please give me something
'Cause someday I might know my heart


No comments: