Sunday 29 March 2009

AN ELIXIR OF HAPPINESS


hey..!! what's that sad-face you're making huh??...cheer up..let me prescribe you some doses of happiness..yes..drugs called jokes..

Teacher: Chubb, who invented the airplane that did not fly?
Chubb: The Wrong Brothers.

Sailor: I was shipwrecked, and lived on a can of sardines for a week.
Captain: My, weren't you afraid that you'd fall off?

Student: Could I get in trouble if I didn't do something?
Teacher: Well, I don't suppose so.
Student: In that case, I didn't do my homework.

Polly: Why are you eating nickels?
Molly: Because the teacher wants to see some change in me.

what..??not working huh??!! i know...i know...ok...it's just the dose...how about i prescribe you more of these....yup..much more higher dose???

Jake: I got an anonymous letter.
John: From whom?

Don: I didn't know our school was haunted.
Ron: Neither did I. How did you find out?
Don: Everybody's been talking about our school spirit.

Customer: Hi. I'm looking for a good buy.
Salesman: Oh. Ok. Goodbye.

Joe: I was built backwards.
Mary: How?
Joe: My nose runs, and my feet smell!


yeah.....that's better....I know you look much more innocent and cute like this.....hehe...next time..stop by..and I will give you the taste of my own-made elixir.

3 comments:

Khairi Malik said...

Nice blog! Nice entries!

kepalakotak said...

ni kesambungan dari post kat bwh tu.

hu...sape la yg sedih2 ni.

Solid90 said...

haha...mucho gracias...hehe
mane der sape sedih2...baby tuh sedih...hehe..tk comel sdey2...hehe